Correspondence, clippings, exhibition catalogues, programs, sound recording and ephemera relating to Hugh MacDiarmid (i.e. Christopher M. Grieve).
- Tape "The lyric poems Sangschaw & Penny Wheep" with readings by Iain Cuthbertson et al.
- 1964 election flyer when he ran as a Communist candidate in the Kinross and West Perthshire Constituency against Sir Alec Douglas Home in the 1964 parliamentary election.
- 24 pages of photocopies of 15 manuscript letters (7/11/61 to 13/6/78) from Hugh MacDiarmid chiefly to Alex Clark, who was Treasurer of the Scottish Committee, Communist Party of Great Britain, and acted as MacDiarmid's official Election Agent in the 1964 election.
- 1967 National Library of Scotland exhibit catalogue.
- 1992 University of Delaware Library exhibit catalogue.
Approximately 10 cm of textual and audiovisual material
Type(s) Of Materials:
Unpublished Material and Manuscripts