Miller-Davidson Family Collection
This collection details aspects of the cattle industry in Scotland in the 20th century.
- Letters from Amos Cruikshank, Sittyton, Aberdeenshire to James I. Davidson, Sittyon Grove, near Balsam, Ontario regarding the export of cattle.
- Letters to J.I. Davidson chiefly from J.W. Cruickshank, Sittyton, Aberdeenshire and Elrick.
- Scrapbook of clippings and articles relating to shorthorn cattle importation and breeding with many references to the Miller and Davidson families.
- John Blume's trip through Scotland with John Miller.
- Scrapbook of clippings from The Breeder's Gazette.
- Published books on shorthorn cattle.
- Scrapbook of clippings and photographs relating to cattle sales in Scotland with some items of agricultural news.
- Scrapbook of clippings relating to shorthorn breeding and trade kept by John Miller Jr.
- Photograph of "Melba Mintral", a bull owned by Thos. E. Wilson.
Approximately 10 cm of textual and photographic material
Type(s) Of Materials:
Unpublished Material and Manuscripts