- In-person library pickup and home delivery of books are available.
Search the library collection in Omni.
Once you have found the item you'd like to request, sign in and then click "Request". Under "Pickup Location" select either "McLaughlin Library" or "Home Delivery". You will receive an email with more information once the item has been processed.
You can renew library books online.
- Library books can be returned to the bins located at the library's loading dock. Access to the loading dock is off Gordon Street at the rear of the library.
Please note, all returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours.
- Please note that library fines can only be paid by telephone using VISA or Mastercard at this time. Call the Ask Us Desk at (519) 824 - 4120 x53618.
- Interlibrary loan is currently suspended for all physical books. We are continuing to fulfill interlibrary loan (RACER) requests for articles if we can find digital copies. Please expect significant delays.
- See our full borrowing policies for details.
Questions? Contact us.