We offer online chat and appointments to help you find, evaluate, and use information.
Chat with one of our information services staff about using the library online. Get immediate help finding information for your assignment.
Chat research sessions will help you to:
- Get unstuck at any stage of your library research
- Find articles, books, and other resources in Omni and elsewhere
- Choose relevant journal databases
- Improve your search strategy
Meet with a librarian online for in-depth research assistance, such as getting ready for a literature review, scoping review, or systematic review, or finding sources for your major paper, thesis, or dissertation.
Research assistance appointments will help you to:
- Identify and narrow your topic
- Learn advanced research skills
- Get started on a literature review, scoping review, or systematic review
- Get help with Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote
Services for faculty & instructors
Contact us to discuss online research support for your course or to get advice on developing assignments for an online environment.
We offer workshops on citation management software, such as Zotero and Mendeley, conducting systematic reviews, and more.